Friday, January 8, 2010

Im going to be...




...AN AUNT!!!


My older sister and her husband announced on Christmas that they are 6 weeks pregnant!

Apparantly they have been trying for over a year and had to end up using Clo.mid and NO ONE EVEN KNEW!! They kept us all in the dark to try to lessen the stress of "trying" on themselves! At first, I was kind of hurt that she didn't tell me but then I realized that it is probably better this way... because this way I wouldn't worry about her and she wouldn't have to worry about me (or others) constantly asking "how its going."

Now, I had a really hard time deciding whether I wanted to announce this on the blog or not... but then I realized that this is my life and I want to share it in its entirety with you guys! I know that a year of trying is NOTHING compared to what many of you have gone through or ARE going through but I am so excited and I know you guys will be excited for me too :)

I cant even possibly begin to understand just how much a mother loves her baby when she sees them for the first time because I am ABSOLUTELY in love with this little blob already...

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!

Baby's heartbeat was 160 bpm and is measuring right on track :)

Obviously there is still a lot that can happen between now and 40 weeks (she is 8 weeks now)... but I am hoping and praying that we will get to meet this little one in August!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Congrats. I am so appreciative of Clayton's aunts and uncles. They love both of my babies so very much. You'll be a great aunt. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! What a cute blob! :). Love the sonogram picture!

    Praying for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery for mommy and baby... (and I prefer August 12th if they don't mind! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Allison! I hope that your sister has a smooth pregnancy and enjoys every minute! :)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers