Thursday, July 28, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday


...... Do kids this old REALLY not know..... how to clear their plates after dinner?  Or put their dirty clothes in the hamper instead of on the floor?  Or follow directions the first time?  Lord, Help me.

..... Is my sister and her husband and baby REALLY gonna live with us for the next 9 months while their house is being built? I totally love them but man, thats a lot of people in the same house!

.....  Amber from TeenMom, you must seriously have a mental disorder that makes you believe you are the victim in EVERY situation.  Seriously.  You are the worst Mother I have ever seen.  Do you not see the awful things you are instilling ALREADY in your TWO YEAR OLD!  Do you really not hear how awful you sound when you speak to Gary?!  Do you not realize that these are serious things that can RUIN YOUR LIFE if you don't get your crap together.  Come on, girl.

.....  I have been trying to get my (almost) 1 year old niece to say my name- "Aunt Say" (Reason why I am called this is another story for another day).  She has been really into saying, "dat" for the past couple weeks.   She says "Dat" for "Cat" and points to things all day long and says "Dat?" for "Whats that?" but today she started pointing at me and saying,"Dat?" (Whats that?")  I kept telling her, "I'm Aunt Say.  Can you say Aunt Say?" Yeah.... didnt work.  She continued to point and say, "dat" OVER and OVER and OVER again.  So either my niece thinks Im a cat or she still cant figure out what I am.... sad. ;-)


1 comment:

  1. I completely agree about Amber! I always feel terrible for the daughter.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers