Monday, July 4, 2011

I read this over on J's blog (LOVE her!) and absolutely LOVE this quote so I wanted to share it with you!



"A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her."
— Maya Angelou
 
 
This is exactly what I want for myself.  A man who loves the Lord enough that he seeks Him in order to seek me.  How incredibly breathtaking to think of a life where your husband seeks your heart in your Heavenly Father?  I pray that I will be blessed with a man like that one day.

2 comments:

  1. You will find it, I promise!!

    P.S. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't know each other but I was researching that quote and your profile popped up. I hope you don't mind me following and reading your blog. I think that we have a lot in common on where we are currently concerning a 'boy' and feeling lost and confused but trying to follow God. Your words are encouraging to me and help me to see that I am not alone in this battle...thank you. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers