Saturday, July 30, 2011

Home Stretch

Just sat down and wrote out a really long post and then decided that I'm not sure I am ready to post it yet.  So into the draft box it goes.


Meanwhile.  Today is my last day with the boys overnight! Wahoo! Like I said, I love my job but I am SOOOOO excited to sleep in my own bed and see my family! 8 days is a LONG time to play Mama, especially when you are continuing to sit for your regular families on top of it all. (Yes, some of the week I have had 7 kids- 3 of them are way older so its definitely do-able but it means absolutely no breaks for me)

I have some big changes coming up in the Fall that I will be posting about soon and definitely need some input from all you Mamas out there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :)

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers