Friday, July 30, 2010

Overwhelmed

I have 4 kids overnight until the 5th (I started Wed night) and they have been absolutely awful the last couple days. Okay, I guess it could definitely be worse... but its been a bad last few days with them. I did not prepare myself for them being so disobedient because they usually aren't like this. Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Ive done a lot of praying for patience in the past 48 hours. I just hope that tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow is a new day!

On top of that, I gave my resume to a guy I babysit for so he could give it to his supervisor at PPD, which is basically a medical research company, and I didnt realize just how many people I know who work there or know someone who works there. Its been a blessing that everyone wants to help but its been really stressful to have to do so much research into the company this week while I have the kids as I try to figure out what position I would want to apply for.... so that the opportunities that everyone is trying to give doesnt pass me byyyy!

Although I dont exactly WANT to work there, I know it will be great financially to have a salary job instead of just babysitting and working at OmegaSports so I have been trying to look up positions.... I am really lucky that so many people want to help by giving my resume to their supervisors or giving me a heads up on job openings but the problem is.... Ive been looking at the available positions and I am totally miserable just looking and reading about them. I dont want to say that I dont want to work there because in all honesty, I dont know if I'd like it or not like it... I just hate the unknown of everything... :(


AHHHH ! I just want to scream!

Things could always been worse, I know but man, am I overwhelmed.

:(

wow, this is the most off the wall, random post I think Ive ever written. Sorry if it doesnt make sense.

1 comment:

PitaPata Dog tickers