Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm BaaaacccckkkkK!

I got back into town on the 15th, went to sleep, woke up, repacked, and am now at my school apartment packing up, working, and moving out until next Saturday. Total Whirlwind!!!

My trip was awesome! I am actually really really sad to be back to reality! haha! No surprise there!

I have so much to say but I know I cant cover it all so here's the jist of some stuff- ha!

  • I have done a lot of thinking over the past few weeks and I think I am content with where I am right now. My only concern about not having a salary job or a school program is that I wont have Health Insurance (Heck, I dont even know if I have any now). BUTTTT Im hoping that the Obama health care deal thats going on now will make it to where my parents can still cover me til Im 26!! Lets keep our fingers crossed because I most definitely have enough babysitting interest in the next year to pay bills and save up money- the only issue is having insurance! If that works out, I'll have time to figure out where I'm supposed to be without making hasty decisions just because of health insurance!
  • My friend leaves for the PeaceCorp Monday so I spent yesterday at High Rock Lake seeing her. Lucky for all of us, it POURED the whollleeee dayyy!.. But it was still really fun! THEN... On the way back home, we were almost back at my apartment when my friend realized that she left her purse at the lake house.... so I had to drive the 45 min BACK to get it and then turn around and drive BACK to my apartment again.... You'd think she'd give me gas money, right? Nope. People arent that smart.
  • HELLOOOO!!! I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT IN... LIKE A MONTH!!! OMGOSHHHH!! Look at this adorable face!!!


  • I am most definitely going through "kid withdrawals" after spending 3 weeks with the kids. I woke up the morning after I came home and was really sad when I looked over and saw no baby :( I love those kids so much and even though the 3 weeks were hard at times, I still had a great time and cant wait for the end of the month when I have them overnight while their parents are on vacation! Ahhhhh! I cant even imagine how much people love their own kids if I love someone else's kids this much! haha!
  • I went into Omega yesterday to pick up some things (where I work at school) and I see two new workers- a guy and a girl. I was totally pissed at first because theyve hired so many people over the past 3 months that the rest of us are losing hours.... then I realized that this is my last week anyways so I cant be mad- haha! Anywayssss.... both of them looked really young so I just assumed that they were both still in highschool or lower college. HOWEVER, I did notice immediately when I walked in that the guy was realllyyyy good looking and I totally felt guilty that I thought this highschooler was "hot!" hahaah! I got a chance to talk to him before I left and realized HES NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL! He's 26 years old!! I had to laugh to myself because he seemed really nice and was really easy to talk to.... thats my luck- haha!... A hot guy finally starts working at my job... THE WEEK THAT I MOVE AWAY! HAHAHA! I know Im not ready for a relationship of any sort but I still thought it was funny!
  • The AC in my car went out yesterday.... go figure... Ive been gone for 3 weeks and my car has been in the shop the whole time getting worked on and they somehow didn't catch that my air conditioning is jacked up! Fun times!
  • N and I have already gotten in a fight since Ive been back! HA! I had a few text messages from him when I got back so I texted him to thank him for thinking of me and then of course the texts led to a phone call and like always... we ended up fighting. At this point, I just have to laugh because it's a ridiculous friendship we got going on here.
  • I realized very very soon after getting back that I was never gonna have time to update myself on EVERYONE'S blogs for the last three weeks all at one time... so I'm trying!! Little by little, I'm going back and catching up on all of you guys' lives!! Bear with me!

I'll try to post soon! I didnt take many pictures on the trip because they had their nice camera and said they would make me a cd with all the pics so I need to get those and then tell you all about my trip!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! It sounds like this trip was just what you needed. You are sounding so much more like YOURSELF :) So, welcome back not only from your trip, but back to YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers