Monday, July 19, 2010

Andddd it begins....

Its official. My car is a P.O.S. I drive a 2000 Saturn that I swear we've put more money into than we bought it for. I am so grateful that my parents got a car for me when I turned 16... but I hate that they've had to spend so much money on maintenance and repairs.

WELL... My AC went out Saturday... and of course of all the things that could go wrong.... it had to be the compressor.... Its going to be $1200 to fix it (maybe a little less if I find the part myself)... I talked to my parents and chose to not have it fixed today. So all in all, I spent $80 for them to tell me whats wrong with it.

Im not even sure that its worth it to fix it. I know I need a new car soon but I was just hoping to get another year or two out of it so I could put more money aside... I dont want my parents to pay to have the AC fixed because they know I dont have the money.... I also refuse to let them help me buy a car because they help me with so much already. I know that a lot of car lots have really good deals right now but I just dont know what to do. I hate to buy a car that I dont even like just because it's in the right price point but then again, I know that I dont have the ability to get what I want at this point in time.

UGHHHH!

And to top it all off, the weather is suppose to be in the 90's this week (heat index makes it feel like 100) with scattered storms (aka you cant drive with your windows open when it'd raining). This is so awesome.

Welcome back, Allison. Welcome back.

P.S. I told N that I thought it'd be better if we didn't communicate anymore because rverytime we do talk, we both get upset and end up fighting. I know we've said this a million times and its never stuck but I'm just so over it. He texted me last night with a really nasty message saying, "Just wanted to let you know that S and I broke up for good. So you can shove all your accusations about me being with her because I want something with her up ur a**. See ya." He's soo Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers