Tuesday, July 13, 2010

As I sit reflecting on all that has happened in the past year of my life... I am reminded of why I started this blog in the first place.

I am...

Just a girl living each day by the grace of God
while He heals her broken heart.

I am imperfect.
I am broken.
I am learning.
and I am healing.

End of story.

I started this blog because I needed a place where I could be completely honest with myself. A place to say anything and everything I wanted.

I started this blog not to gain an audience of ladies who could help walk me through hard times.

No, believe it or not, I did not. I started this blog as a journal.

As a place where I could let out my feelings and reveal some of the deepest struggles that I am facing.

I started this blog as a way to talk to God... however I saw fit that day... whether through prayer... a song... a story....

To tell you the truth, I never thought that anyone would ever read this and that it would JUST BE me and God.

But I am thankful for each one of you.

I cannot do this on my own.

I do believe that God sent you guys to me for a reason.

So I am going to keep writing... even when I dont want to...

because in the end.... this is MY story...

and it always will be.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, ALlison! :) HOpe you had a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers