Friday, June 25, 2010

Is it time yet?

I need to get away. Seriously. Im ready to get in that RV and just go... to shut off all communication with the outside world (ie cell phone/computer) and just take a few weeks to let everything sink in before I have to deal with reality and decide what to do next.

I will most likely not be able to blog during the 3 weeks that we are traveling (June 27-July 15) but I have scheduled a few posts here and there that Ive been working on. I will try to post if I get a chance and if not, I will have weeks worth of posts when I get back.

Heres to hoping that this trip is exactly what I need right now.

1 comment:

  1. I think 3 weeks away is exactly what you need. Enjoy the outdoors and breathe in life! It will get better, I promise. Take it from an "old" lady whose been there ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers