Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome Duggar #19!

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar had their 19th baby yesterday at 25 weeks gestation.


Josie Brooklyn
December 10, 2009 at 6:27 pm
Weighing 1 lb 6 oz

Josie is in the NICU but is stable and doing well for her size. Michelle is also doing well.

Whether you agree with their large family or not, I ask that you join me in prayer for Michelle, Josie, and the rest of the Duggar Family! Josie has a long road ahead of her as she grows and gains strength outside of her mommy's belly!

F.Y.I. I LOVE the Duggars so if you dont agree with them, I dont want to hear it! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love them too! I'm jealous of the little brat but I love her because of her reason for not taking birth control. They are truly good people but man do I hate her sometimes! She needs to stop being so stingy with her fertility and share the love!

    I will pray for the baby. Maybe she is getting too old to have kids and needs to tie her tubes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. I was just looking at all their stuff yesterday. I don't keep up with the outside world much and I was interested in seeing what all the fuss has been about.

    I love their family, Such blessed people indeed! I sure hope and pray that their newest member survives the rough waters. I will be praying HARD. It is no fun to have your child so early and then have to say goodbye. I don't wish it on anyone! My heart is burdened with prayer!

    Thanks for keeping us updated... you know, those of us in the dark (figuratively speaking) lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the show as well! Fingers crossed and praying for the little one.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers