Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How do I feel about that?

YESSS! Exams are FINALLY over! NOOOOO! I do not have my grades back but..... I WILL be returning to the blogging world for the next month without any school work to tie me down :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hmmm... I knew this question was coming :)

In response to your comments on my previous post....

I dont really feel anything.

Why?

Bc Im pretty positive that I wouldn't seriously want to date Collier. {at this time anyway}

I came to that conclusion because...

when I found out he was dating the girl... it annoyed me that he would do a jerk thing like that (bring me on tuesday, start dating her sunday)... but I wasnt hurt or upset that we werent going to have a chance to get to know each other better (in a relationship/dating sorta way)

Now, dont get me wrong-

Hes a cool guy and Im glad we are friends- but at this point, I cant see myself dating him so the fact that he says that he was putting off dating her bc of me... is a little... hmmm... I dont know... Should I feel bad? haha

I mean, if he was SERIOUSLY interested in dating me... dont you think he would have TALKED to me about it before he gave up and moved on to the next girl in the space of 5 days?

I dunno, just something to think about, I guess.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SO GLAD TO BE HOME with NO SCHOOLWORK on the horizon! Time to knit (HAHA I like it!), read lots of books, watch tv, and RELAX with my Ollydog (when I have him).

1 comment:

  1. I don't necessarily think that C would have told you he wanted to date you before moving on. Your heart isn't available right now and maybe he could sense that. Boys are simple creatures :)

    Enjoy your time relaxing this week!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers