Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cheers

N came home today and I was way bummed about having to bring Olly back to him....

AND THEN....

N called to say that his condo is infested with FLEAS!

I told him I would not bring Olly back to a flea infested house and that I was going to keep him until he could "resolve" the issue.

My mom and I sprayed our whole house just in case and I gave Olly a flea bath and monthly treatment.

N came by to bring me O's flea stuff and I could tell it was really hard for him to be at my house and see me after so long. He left in a hurry and told me later it was because it upset him to be in a place that he misses so much.




I know its awful that Im glad his place is flea infested but Im just stoked to have a few more days with Olly :)

Oh and by the way- N asked me to "give him until I leave for school and if he's still f***ing up then I can write him off." Not sure what he meant by that but my response?...

"Ive given you 9 months, N."



CHEERS!


1 comment:

  1. Love your response. N wants it both ways. You're too good for that.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers