Monday, December 19, 2011

another one.

I feel like the past year has been a lot of me realizing that most of my friends are not my friends at all.

I chose to walk away from my friendship with Kelly because I didnt feel valued at all. Our flawed friendship created scars I realized I could overcome... considering that she didnt see (or care to see) that she was creating them..  I had to make a hard decision to walk away from something that was breaking me.  I haven't heard from her in 4 months. It sucks knowing that me silently walking away has not affected her at all.

Whats worse?

I think it's happening again.... just with someone else.


A friend I have always considered one of my best....

Why I considered her that is beyond me when I reflect on the past 4 years.



Im sad and exhausted and hurt and confused.

I want to tell you the whole story but my heart just cant handle anymore today.

I find myself asking, "What is wrong with ME?".... that people don't want to treat me how I feel like a friend should treat me?


It's sad that I have only a couple of IRL friends I feel I can truly trust.  I actually trust some of my bloggy friends more than some of my real friends.  I dont reach out to them or talk to them about these thing individually because I dont want to be a creeper. (Yeah, theres honesty for you.)

Its sad hat I feel closer to people I dont talk to on a regluar basis or know in real life than I do to people that are supposed to be my real life friends.

Im stuck in a lose lose situation and its tearing me apart.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Finally!!!!!!

    I have been trying to respond to you past few post but have been having NO luck!!
    I am so sorry you have been going thru all theat crap with your "friends" you deserve to have better people in your life, onces that love you for you!!! feel free to email me anytime at MaCummiskey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI A! I have read your posts, but don't always have time to respond. I SO FEEL YOUR PAIN! I feel the same way about some of my "friends"! It sucks and I keep hoping and praying that I will find clarity in a couple of these situations. I have a couple of good friends, but this same thing you describe in this post I have dealt with recently too...and it sucks! HANG IN THERE!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers