Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Whats going on?

Ive been MIA again... I know.


Wanna know whats going on?  Well I dont have any time to explain so heres the run down.

  1. My nanny family is moving in 4 days. Yes, I am freaking out.
  2. Christmas is way expensive... like make me broke expensive... and it doesnt help that I have an amazing niece and I wanna buy her anything and everything in sight that I think will make her smile :)
  3. I am no longer friends with my roommate from college.  She is officially psycho- as demonstrated after I drove 4 hours to hang out with her for the weekend and ended up hanging out alone most of the time because she is so insecure in herself and she and her boyfriends relationship that she chose to think only about herself and was connected to her hip neglecting me 99.9% of the time... not sure why Im suprised.
  4. I have learned a lot about myself over the past few months-- ex: why I chose to walk away from Casey (fear of losing my independent woman status that I worked so hard for),  why I need to focus on me (working 7 days a week for 15 hours a day for 3 weeks will show you that), learning to recognize the friends who actually do care and choosing to focus on them rather than waste my time on the ones that dont.
  5. I added in a new baby to my nanny crew yesterday. She is 8 weeks old and omgosh I love her! She is such a good baby!
  6. I have scrapped my idea to run a marathon in February.  Im thinking that March is a better plan :)
  7. Running when its cold.... in the dark... is not fun... at all
More later.  Im lame, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers