Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentines Day is one of those holidays thats great when you have someone but not so much when youre alone.

I had dinner with N Saturday (after his insistance.... even though I told him I didnt think it was a good idea) to discuss how I feel about our "situation." It didnt go so great. I made him agree beforehand that, no matter what, he'd conduct himself maturely, which he did but he was still not happy with the outcome despite my warning. He was expecting me to say that I wanted to eventually be with him again... it seemed that he wanted me to basically give him a list of things that needed to happen before Id agree to try again. WHAT THE? He wasnt very happy when I told him that I just didnt feel good about re-igniting something that Im very unsure about. (WHICH IVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!)

So now I feel like a jerk for letting him take me to dinner even though I told him we shouldnt go to dinner... but do coffee or something..... I guess Vday was getting to him too and he was trying to salvage the crappy holiday.... ughhhhhh!

Then I got a text from him at midnight last night that said....

" Happy Valentines Day. Have fun... whoever you spend it with."


Really?


Are we 12 again that we have to send texts like that ?

Im really just over the whole thing. Ive made it very clear how I feel and STILL, he thinks my view is going to change.

Since when do the words coming out of my mouth NOT mean what I say??

Whatever.

Im going to take everyone's advice and even though its going to suck to not see Olly, just stop talking to N. If I post again about him, you have my permission to kick me! :)

On a good note, I get to spend this morning with my niece! She is awesome and I love the time I get with her!

AND its supposed to be 60 degrees today (but a little windy) so I think she and I will go for a run when she gets up from her nap! :)


Valentines Day, you suck!... but Im gonna make the best of it!

:) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers