Friday, February 11, 2011

bullets

  • N hasnt contacted me since Sunday, which is good since I asked for space and time to think. I asked for time because I really didnt wanna deal with all that right now. I do need time. However, I havent been doing much thinking about that during this "time." I think I feel like I dont need to think about it because I know deep down what I need to do. Im just dreading having the conversation because I know it is going to create drama and I REALLY dont like drama. Eventually Im going to have to call him and let him know... cuz you know, its not very nice to just leave someone hanging like that.
  • Im supposed to do a long run (9 miles) today. (Actually I was supposed to to do it yesterday but I had to work) but it's raining and 33 degrees outside. I guess I can just do it tomorrow... but that would mean Ive already taken three rest days this week and am gonna have to take another on Sunday because of my work schedule. I dont want to get into the habit of taking so many days off a week especially now that Im up to higher mileages. Ugh, U SUCK WEATHER.
  • Somethings going on with my rents. I dont know what it is but things are just weird around the house lately. I tried to talk to my little sister about it but she refuses to talk about what shes noticing because then itd make it real. NEWS FLASH. Just because you ignore it doesnt mean its gonna go away.
  • Theres a lot going on in my head right now but I am totally copping out and pushing it all to the back burner because I am just too exhausted to deal with all of it right now. Is that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers