Monday, February 21, 2011

CRRRAZZZZYYYY DAYS

I feel like Ive been running around like a chicken for the past week! I dont remember the last time I slept through the night and actually felt refreshed the next day. Between training, working, and babysitting, I am just soooo tired!!

I worked 15 hours on Saturday, another 8 yesterday and now I have my niece all day / night until I have to babysit in the morning.... followed by a run... and a 7 hour shift at work then a full day with the kids...

Im heading back to where I went to school on thursday but even a weekend that should be fun is starting to stress me out as I have NO idea when Im going to pack or get a long run in this week because Im traveling.

In addition, one of our main workers at Omega got a "big boy" job and starts on March 1st. Ive been asked if Id be willing to pick up some of the hours he'll be leaving behind. On one hand, Im stoked for the opportunity to make some extra money but on the other hand, Im dizzy just thinking about another 6-12 hours of work each week. I guess Ill see how it goes and go from there.

4 weeks til my half marathon! FREAKING out a little! :)

PS. Running with a stroller is SO much harder than running alone- even if you do have REALLY cute company! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers