Sunday, February 27, 2011

Head Spinning

Went back up to where I went to school on Thursday with the plan to stay til Monday.

I came back Saturday morning instead.


Thought I could trust people.

Turns out I cant.


Was in the process of drawing up a business plan to start my own business.

Found two other agencies just like it already in my area.


I can see it in my moms eyes that somethings going on with her and my dad.

But she wont talk to me.


Am trying to maintain friendships that have been distanced over the years.

Seems the other parties dont care to.


Trying to figure out if I should pack up and move away.

But cant imagine leaving my family for a promise of nothing.


Getting so incredibly close to my half marathon

and am realizing I will be running alone.


My head is spinning

because life doesnt make sense.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry A! I know it feels incredibly hard in the place you are. There are no words that will make it all better. But please know, you are NOT alone. One word, HE is right by your side waiting for that one word.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers