Monday, August 16, 2010

Update on J

Birthmom chose to parent her daughter.

So J went to Oklahoma to see her solider graduate.

Birthmom changed her mind once she got home.

Birthmom brought baby back to agency.

Agency thought J was out of town to see her husband graduate.

For this reason, they forfeited J & her husband's right to the adoption.

Birthmom had to choose another couple to parent her child.

The worst part?

J was in town. She had come back Sunday morning...



My heart is breaking for my friend.

3 comments:

  1. Yup...that sums it up perfect! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... my jaw is just hanging open and tears are streaming. How AWFUL!

    J, I am so sorry you had to experience such sorrow! One can never know the depths of your pain. Praying for you!

    A, such a good friend you are!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers