Sunday, May 23, 2010

meeting

He apologized for everything he's put me through.

Said he missed me and thought about me all the time.

Knows that if circumstances were different

that we would not be in this position.

Said he picks up the phone more times than he can count

to call me and then realizes he cant be selfish.

He has to follow his heart and see what could be.

Said he prays every single day

that I will be able to forgive him

if this leads him back to me.

Hopes in his heart that I will wait

but doesnt want me to nor does he expect me to.

The thing is...

he doesnt have to ask me to wait...

because my heart wont let me stop.

He held me so close, I couldnt breathe.

Showed me his heart.

Beared his soul.

Did not hide his emotions.

Was completely honest.

Promised that we'd see each other again.

And then I walked out of his life

one more time.


2 comments:

  1. OH Allison. Breaks my heart! for both of you.

    I know what he is going through cannot be easy either but that is his own deal. I have my own personal opinion about that but I will not judge him (or the "other girl").

    I am so sorry you are getting "dragged" along for the painful "ride" of waiting!

    It is encouraging that he IS still "near" in his heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that this journey isn't getting any easier for you. I am sure that you feel so torn after the talk and hearing what he is going through. Just remember to love yourself enough to protect your heart and seek God's will for you in this situation. I will pray that He directs your path.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers