Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In four years.....

I have....
  • completed 127 credit hours of classes
  • passed 48 University courses
  • taken over 100 exams
  • written over 80 papers
  • spent 100's of hours in the lab
  • never pulled an all-nighter
  • received 4 scholarships
  • been on the Deans List 8x
  • been on the Chancellors List 8x
  • maintained a 4.0 GPA
  • been awarded the highest award in undergraduate studies (Student Excellence Award)
  • chosen a new career path
  • gained a brother-in-law
  • met some amazing friends
  • fallen in love
  • gotten my heart broken... twice
  • learned a lot about myself
  • realized that Life isnt always what it seems


I am meeting with B tomorrow to talk and return each others' things. I should go ahead and prepare myself for the worst because he said he had, " some things he needed to tell me." :(


2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm seriously impressed. Congrats on graduation. Thinking about you. I hope tomorrow goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you Miss Smarty Pants!! I'm so impressed and I know you will do an amazing job in ultrasound school!

    You need to update your blog, tomorrow is already here. Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers