Thursday, March 11, 2010

This boy makes me smile :)

Blake had to work A LOT this week so he wasn't able to come down to visit me for our Spring Break...

When I found out he wouldnt be able to come, I was bummed.... but of course I understand because he has a great job and they needed him.

I also knew that after 3 weeks of being together every single day, this week would be a good test to see how we would feel if we were separated....

Well..... I seriously feel like half of me is missing.

I think about him ALL DAY LONG!

Its an awesome thing to WANT to talk to someone all the time but know that I dont NEED to (like I did with N because of our trust issues). Its amazing to talk to him at 11pm when Im going to bed and he's out with some buddies and I dont have even one second of " FREAK OUT OMGOSH he's out drinking with his friends- what is he gonna do to hurt me this time?"

I just feel so lucky to have met B. He's truly amazing and every single day, I find myself falling for him more and more... especially this week since we are limited to only phone conversations.
He always says what he means and means what he says and it's great to be so secure in someone since all I have ever known was insecurity with N.

Hes like a breath of fresh air

-------------------------------------------------------

I spoke to B right before he went into work this afternoon but we were cut short because he was on the clock- I was really disappointed because Ive just really been missing him today...

About 15 minutes later, B sent me a text....

Blake: I miss you
Me: I miss you too- I dont like being away from you
Blake: I know, me either. Being away from you has made me realize how much you already mean to me

Wana know how I know he's the one?

Because he gives me butterflies.... even from over 300 miles away.

3 comments:

  1. AWE! I love it and you! Now post a picture for me of Blake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! Being in love is so amazing and wonderful, isn't it?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And after our almost 8 years together, I still know K is the one. It's the butterflies :) So happy for you! You deserve every minute of this bliss.

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers