Saturday, March 13, 2010

One Month

Today marks 1 month since the first time Blake and I hung out (and I guess also became official- haha)
-----------------------------------------
Funny Story....

part of our last phone conversation:

Me: What the heck? Is this like national "EVERYBODY GET ENGAGED" week? THREE of my friends got engaged over spring break
Blake: :) Are you trying to drop hints babe?
Me: No way, Im just saying- its so crazy that people are getting married right and left
B: Why is it crazy? Would you not marry me right now if I asked you?
Me: Umm I ABSOLUTELY would- but I want you to do it when you are READY and when you want to- not because you think I want you to.
B: Babe, I know I want to marry you. I knew from the first day I saw you running on the track. I knew that I loved you then.

okay maybe it wasnt funny but it was awesome and Im still smiling because of it :o)
AHHHH I would so marry that boy tomorrow!

****PICS COMING SOON HOPEFULLY!*****

3 comments:

  1. SHUT UP! OHMYGOSH! INSANE ROMANTICAL!:)... Soooo what kind of pics??? Engagement pictuers! hahaha sooooooon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW so happy for you!!
    It is amazing how things turn out. How we are supposed to be treated, how we are suppsed to feel. When it is right it is right!!!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers