Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I dont like this one bit.

I told myself I wouldnt...

that Id be just fine without him....

But....

man, do I miss Blake this week!

I am home for Spring Break and I just feel like a piece of me is missing.

Dont get me wrong, I am LOVING being at the beach with this gorgeous weather and hanging with my Ollydog for the past few days but.... It would be SO MUCH better if he were here, too.

Its only been 3.5 weeks and I feel like he and I are so intertwined that when we are apart, it feels weird.

Oh gosh, I think I have it BAD! :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't know about the rest of the ladies here, but I believe you owe us a picture of Blake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, oh yeah... I TOTALLY agree with needing a picture! Just enjoy the time you have with O and know that soon you will be back with B and hopefully SOON you can be with him AND O :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Totally head over heals in L-O-V-E with B & it is so good. I am so happy for you! you deserve it. Oh Yea PICTURES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I think you definitely have it bad. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers