Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 3 Workout log & Food Log

Who knows if this will last, but I am going to try to include my meals/snacks throughout the week when I post my workouts. I know I am not the healthiest eater but I also know that I do try to incorporate whole grains and fruits as much as I can so this will be a way for me to look back at what I am eating throughout the week and hold me accountable. You are welcome to give your input on my diet and workout if you would like or make any suggestions!! Im not perfect, and neither is my diet.

Monday:

Breakfast: cinnamon raisin English muffin with honey nut cream cheese, whipped strawberry yogurt, water
Lunch: small portion of rice and Italian chicken (leftovers), guacomole dip and whole grain tortilla chips, water
Snack: Watermelon chunks & Sliced Strawberries
Dinner: Shrimp Scampi with Broccoli and whole wheat angel hair pasta
Snack: fruit snacks, smo.res crackers

Workout: 40 min in pool (worked on Freestyle form)

Tuesday
Breakfast/Lunch: cinnamon raisin English muffin with honey nut cream cheese, vanilla yogurt with blueberries and strawberries, skim milk
Snack: fruit & nut cereal bar, guacamole dip and whole grain tortilla chips
Dinner: Pasta Salad with broccoli & crab meat, water
Snack: cheese stick, small fruit & yogurt smoothie

Workout: 2.35 mile run (22 min 18 sec)
Dynamic Workout
Arms
Abs

Wednesday
Breakfast: honey bunches of oats with vanilla clusters, milk
Lunch: Pasta Salad, watermelon, water
Snack: fruit snacks, fruit & nut cereal bar
Dinner: PIZZA! :) and water
Snack: Doritos

Workout: 40 min in pool

Thursday
Breakfast/Lunch: honey bunches of oats with vanilla clusters, milk, vanilla yogurt with strawberries
Snack: Fruit & nut cereal bar
Dinner: Pizza leftovers, Doritos (YES YES AGAIN!)
Snack: Smo.res crackers

Workout: 2.35 mile run (22 min 32 sec) MAN WAS I HURTIN'!
Dynamic warmup
Legs
Abs (HARD CORE!)

Friday
Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin, honey nut cream cheese, water
Lunch: PB&J, Vanilla whipped yogurt, watermelon & blueberries, water
Snack: cheese and wheat crackers, water
Dinner: Shepherds Pie, water
Snack: Doritos

Workout: 30 min elliptical
1 mile run (8 min 45 sec) YES I know that is awful- Idk what was wrong with me today.
Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers