Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blake

His name is Blake.

And he is amazing! :)

I feel like I have known him forever when in reality Ive only known him for 6 weeks... and have only talked consistently for 72 hours :)


He gives me butterflies.

He makes me see God in a whole new way.

He loves Jesus.

He cant wait to be a dad.

He's smart.

He's Funny.

He's Respectful.

He's Thoughtful.

He sat up all night that first night talking to me.

and again the 2nd.

He told me about his past....

his fears...

his dreams...

He is honest.

He is driven.

He is hopeful.

He is gorgeous!

He makes me laugh.

He makes me smile.

He makes me feel alive again.

He is making me dinner tomorrow night.

He is meeting my parents on Friday.

He wants me to meet his mom.

It may sound crazy but...

I really think....

He is the one.



5 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! So happy for you! That's how it was with Ken. I knew the moment we met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHHHHHHHHH I have tears! So super exciting!!! Can't wait to "meet" him more :). Girl you deserve THE ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOHOOO! I can't wait to hear about how things go:) SO SO Exciting!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers