Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bliss

I am seriously on cloud nine! He is amazing!!

He went to undergrad in my home town so he came back to see his advisor and some friends this weekend so it just worked out that he could meet my family while he was here.

We met up after I picked up Olly yesterday (Yes, I told N that I met someone out of respect and he was NOT HAPPY! More on that later) and went to the beach to let Olly run around. It was awesome! Olly was so well behaved and Blake played fetch with him and chased him all over the beach! It was so cute!! I literally stood there in awe of him because he just continues to surprise me every single day. (PS I am more in awe of Gods plan at this moment than I am in Blake haha Everything is just so perfect that I know God has orchestrated all of it!)

Last night, he met my parents and THEY LOVE HIM! Conversation flowed so easily and the first thing my mom said when we talked afterward is... "he is the complete opposite of N!" Yeah Mom! I know! :)

We went out with a bunch of his friends from undergrad last night and they were SO nice! I dont know why but I was really nervous that his friends wouldn't like me or that I would feel uncomfortable but it was so much fun! He told me this morning that they told him that I was a keeper and that he better not mess this up because they really liked me! haha :) SCORE!!

He's heading back to school today to work tonight and Im already sad that the weekend is over so soon for him. I am going to spend my day with Ollydog, babysit tonight, and then go to church with some of my really good friends whom I babysit for tomorow morning to tell them about Blake :) I tried calling to tell them yesterday but the husband was only there so I wanted to wait until they were together.

Am I jinxing this, people? haha

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I remember this feeling...it happened to me April 05' and I was married July 05'! We spent hours talking on the phone...just like you two! I'm so happy for you and N can get over himself! How did you two meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! Sorry about the deleted post. I accidentally cross posted. Anyway, I'm glad the meeting with the 'rents went well and I can't wait to see where this goes! (I'm so reliving my 20s through you!)

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers