- When people don't use their blinkers
- Overprotective moms who freak out over everything (thus freaking their kids out and creating needless anxiety in them)
- When people don't use manners (especially children - come on parents, this is your job to teach them)
- Selfish people
- Old people who drive 10 miles under the speed limit
- When people drag the ending of a word (ie "So today I went to wooorrrrkkk and well there was this guuuuyyyyy....")
- Stupid people
- People who let their kids put stickers on the inside of the car windows. I mean, Really? Why?
- When parents allow their boys to act like crazy freakin hoodlims and justify it by saying, "Oh! Boys will be boys!"
- When people teach their children the incorrect word for something because they think its cute. For example: Cuppy = cup, Hot Doggy = hot dog. Hello?! Do you want your 30 year old to call it a cuppy?! :)
- When people use there/their/they're, etc the wrong way.
- Bad grammer
- People who act entitled.
I think I seriously have a problem with how many pet peeves I have! These things like REALLY bug me! Sometimes its hard to hold my tongue-- but I do!.... well most of the time :)
What bugs you?