Tuesday, September 7, 2010

J

Out of nowhere, I heard from N and I's mutual friend, J, on Friday night. (he's the one who freaked out when N found out we'd hung out- I told the story HERE)

It took him 4 weeks to contact me but I really tried to give him the benefit of the doubt by attempting to understand that he was put in a situation that he didn't expect and maybe just needed some time to process.

He asked me to hang out a couple times and I said no but then decided I should give him a chance.

Bad Idea.

He is just like every other Douchebag in this world. (pardon my french)

All I needed was to hang out with him one more time to realize that he has nothing to offer me.

Oh well.

-------------------------------------------------

Although it hurts to have to look back at the whole Blake situation and how it turned out, I am so grateful that I met someone who treated me the way I deserved to be treated. Never once did B make me feel like what I had to say wasn't important. Never did he try to pressure me into doing something that I didn't want to do. Never did he make me feel the way that N made me feel. I'd gone so long being treated the way N treated me that I didn't know there could be something better out there until Blake came along.

No guy will ever get away with the crap that N did to me.


I will not settle for less.


Not anymore.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted that! You are worth a LOT more than a mere man's feelings.

    You are a PRINCESS of the most HIGH KING and so you should be treated!

    If for no other reason but to show your true value I am grateful for B in your life, even if only for a brief moment!

    Your Prince will come one day with all the gold in the world that will still not compare to you in his eyes! You will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers