Monday, September 27, 2010

Blake

Lots to talk about. No energy to do it right now.



Blake texted me on Saturday afternoon.

Not to get me back.

Not to tell me he'd made a mistake.

After 4 months of silence....

He texted to say "hey"

to tell me he still thinks about me

and cares about me a lot

and that he's sorry for everything.

He is still marrying C.

He is still not coming back.


For a split second,

I thought things were going to turn out right.

Should have known.

He contacted me out of pure selfishness

and I made sure that he knew

thats how I felt.



After all these steps towards normal

I feel like Ive been set back.


What do you do when you've become so indifferent

that the only reason

you still go through the motions...

...is because you have no other choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers