Saturday, November 5, 2011

ch ch ch changes

I feel like the past month has just been filled with lots of changes.

I decided about 5 months ago that I was going to start moving towards my dream to start my own nannying agency to match families and nannies here in my town.

Then I added a family to my nannying schedule.

Then I found out that I was losing a family who will be moving in January.

Then I was asked to add in a brand new baby girl starting in December.

My dream for the agency has been postponed due to the craziness of the end of the year.  I have no clue how I would cover all the necessary aspects of the launch (insurance, clients, nannies) during the holidays while also trying to transition with my "kids" and helping my main family prepare to move.  Not to mention that Im going to be a wreck when they leave.

Maybe trucking forward would be better because then maybe my mind would be occupied enough for my heart not to hurt as much?

I dont know.

All I know is that there are changes coming at me from every which way

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers