Sunday, November 27, 2011

After 8 months...

Blake contacted me today.

  (if you dont know who Blake is, check back at January-April 2010 and beyond)


After

8

Freakin

Months.


To tell me he rushed into his marriage and that it wasnt the right thing to do.


What am I supposed to say to that?

What am I supposed to say when he tells me he thinks about me every day?

What am I supposed to say when he says he's finally getting his PhD at VCU?

What am I supposed to say when I think about the pain his wife would feel if she knew he had contacted me after being married for over a year.

What am I supposed to say when he tells me he's sorry for everything he put me through?

What am I supposed to say when he tells me he wishes he had given "us" more time.

What am I supposed to say when he tells me he doesn't know what to do.


I told him to pray.

He told me he doesnt pray anymore.

I told him he should start.



After 8 months.

2 comments:

  1. He's playing you. I can't believe you even talked to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry because I know this must have been a hard conversation...I'm sorry he is putting you through this. You don't deserving another emotional roller coaster ride. I'm always here...without judgement!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers