Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lots of stuff going on around here!

A few bumps in the road with my agency-- nothing huge but enough to be time consuming, expensive, and annoying! :)  God is good, and these challenges will only help build the foundation needed to grow into something that is able to glorify God in big ways!

I have started running some again-- the other night, I set out to do a quick jog and ended up running almost 6 miles.  The weather was beautiful, the sun was setting on the Intercoastal waterway, and I just kept running.  It felt good!  I like this whole run when you want and for however long you want thing :)

Advice to all: Never buy a windows phone.  Yeah, the concept is cool and its all colorful and new to the world but trust me-- its not worth the headache.  You cant get any of the apps that the rest of the world uses regularly and you will most likely buy multiple replacement batteries and/or chargers.  I finally broke down out of pure frustration and bought a new Iphone 4 on ebay out of contract (Dont ask me how much I spent, Im embarrassed by that...) :)  I LOVE IT.  Now, usually I am not one to want to jump on the bandwagon when new things comes out but in this case, I learned my lesson the hard way.  I should have bought one years ago when they came out. Sooo, my advice to you? Jump on the band wagon people!  Well, at least when it comes to an Iphone! haha

I met a boy.  Now, before you go getting all excited, let me tell you that if you look at it logistically, this one will never work.  He is my best friend, MB's, best friend from high school who came down to visit a couple months ago.  We hit it off immediately and have been talking a lot ever since.  Problem?  He doesnt live anywhere near where I live.  To top it all off?  He just moved to New Jersey to start his residency next month.  Sigh, a great guy and we are separated by over 600 miles and 80 hour work weeks.  MB and I are flying up tonight to hang out until Monday and Im super excited about exploring New York and doing all the touristy stuff.  Seeing him is just icing on the cake- ha jk! :)  Let go and let God, right?!

Anyone who lives on the east coast... what is going on with this weather?  Its 85 degrees one day... 65 degrees the next... then 75 and raining the next.... Lemme get some consistency, people! :)  I have to say it has been nice to have a few cooler days in there so the kids and I can go out and play and not melt at 9am but Im ready to wake up and not have to check the weather before I get dressed!

I promise I am still following along with everyone, just not commenting or posting much!


2 comments:

  1. Philly Girl Here!!! :) Today is 75 and beautiful!!! it is supposed to be in the low 80's this weekend!! I recomend over packing and pack a little of EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my IPHONE. You should download the "Appoday" it gives you the option to download the game/app of the day FOR FREE!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers