Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blessings

God is good.

In the midst of all that has been going on, He has reminded me that

HE WILL PROVIDE....

that

HE WILL PICK ME UP....

that

HE WILL SEE ME THROUGH...

Remember how my hard drive crashed?

Once again, God has laughed at my inability to understand and has given me provision! On Saturday, after watching some kids overnight, their parents came home and surprised me with a new laptop!

People, I was FLOORED.

They said that they felt like the Lord was telling them to get one for me and that they wanted me to know just how important I am to their family and that they are truly blessed by me.

UH HELLO!? You just bought me a new computer- I AM BLESSED BY YOU!

At small group, we also started a new series last night. We are reading, "He Speaks to Me" by Priscilla Shirer and I AM SO EXCITED! I have avoided small group for the past couple weeks because I just couldnt handle it. I decided to go last night and am SO SO glad! The very first chapter confirmed some things in my life about needing to "position" myself to hear God speak. It is something I have been working on and will post about later!

The days are getting a little easier. Of course, there are days that I wake up and I just sob because of how much I miss Jason. But I am trying to live knowing that Jason is well taken care of and that he is looking down on me every day.

Today I will not speak of all the reasons why I am frusted or angry or sad or confused or upset.

Today I will say...

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers